Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Moving Day has come and gone!

Oh my goodness, it's been a crazy crazy month. I do apologize to anyone reading this that hasn't received my usual attention. We just moved homes, and between packing, unpacking, and organizing the house - in addition to the actual physical move - my month has been insane. The great news is that it's FINALLY almost done. Woohoo!

Looking at my newly organized closet, I realize just how freaking many clothing items I have. This is great news for those of you following me not to hear about my personal deals but rather looking to score some for yourselves. I will be posting a freaking ton on eBay and Poshmark this week. I have organized and classified over 300 pairs of shoes and COUNTLESS clothing items. I never want to see half of them again, no matter how beautiful they are!!! Expect *very* low starting bids on anything I'm selling the next month. We're gonna clear the racks so I can fill them with more beautiful things!!!

Here's how I organized my spare bedroom closet - I'm loving this layout!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment