Monday, November 24, 2014

November Came and Went in the Heartbeat

November hasn't exactly been a hot month for me. October was a good eBay sales month, topping out at 19 items sold. Not bad for a side gig!

This month, however, I'm still at 9 total sales.

I have a good reason though. My very first niece and nephew were born this month!! Add in an out of town visitor, and there's just been a lot going on. I spent Saturday thrift store shopping and Sunday posting, so hopefully all that will change soon.

eBay is doing free Buy-it-now options this week, so I set up Sunday's listings as BIN with best offers. I priced everything very low to hopefully get some quick purchases in by the end of the month. Wish me luck!! No major sales so far this month - a couple around $70-80, and everything else is under $40. I'd like to see 5-10 more items sell this week, so fingers are crossed. Either way, I'll do an update at the end of the month though :)

Since I've been slacking on posting lately, I'd like to leave you with a cute/funny picture I found online. All credit goes to www.pastemagazine.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment